Grandparent's & Special Person Day
WHEN: Monday, November 13, 2017
WHO: Pre-K -8th students & grandparents or special friends
WHERE: 2504 Maine Avenue, Metairie, LA 70003
Things to Know:
- this is not an academic school day for students in Pre-K-8th grade.
- Students attending Grandparents Day must be accompanied by an adult to attend.
- Students who do not attend will not be counted absent.
- There will be no bus service and no school meals provided.
- Students must dress in school uniform, but may wear shoes of choice.
- Pre-K/K Rivertown students will have a designated area for the day.
- High school does NOT participate in Grandparent’s Day. November 13th is a regular school day for high school students.
Activities will include:
- Bingo and Refreshments
- Book Fair
- Photo Opportunity
- Classroom Visits
- Health Sciences Station presented by high school SCOPE students
Families must RSVP to select their preferred time slot (9-11, 11-1, 1-3)
To RSVP, please complete the form below. (One form per family).