3rd Annual Raffle Fundraiser
We are excited to announce the launch of the 3rd Annual Raffle to raise funds for athletics and physical education programs. This year we have exciting new participation rewards and top seller rewards so we hope to see more families excited and involved in the raffle.
Raffle tickets will be sent home with your oldest child by or before September 30th . Each envelope will contain a set of 10 tickets and a flyer. If you do not receive your raffle tickets by 9/30, please contact email@example.com to request your tickets.
Selling Period: September 30 - October 25
Each KDHSA household will receive a book of 10 tickets to sell or buy
Return ticket stubs, money, and unsold tickets in the envelope provided at one time to the school office by or before October 25
If all 10 tickets sold, contact the school office to obtain more tickets
If you do not plan to participate in the raffle, please return your tickets to the office for redistribution
Drawing held on October 31, 2019 at the KDHSA football game halftime at Muss Bertolino
All prize winners will be contacted by phone the following business day to collect their winnings
Tickets will be pulled in the following order: Grand prize, 2nd prize, 3rd prize
Winners need not be present to win
Any family who sells a minimum of 10 tickets and submits by October 25, their student(s) is eligible for the following reward:
K-7th grade students will earn a blue and green spirit dress day on Friday, November 1
8th-12th grade students earn the day off school on Friday, November 15
Top Seller Reward
The family that sells the MOST tickets and submits by or before October 25 will win...
A SKIP THE CARPOOL LINE pass at the Maine campus for the remainder of the 2019-20 school year (effective November 4, 2019)
$200 cash prize
Stipulations for “Skip the Line Pass” are as follows:
- For Maine campus only, LS or MS line
- Pick up: Parent must arrive to school by 3:20 PM, prior to the start of carpool
- Drop off: Parent must arrive to school by 7:40 AM, prior to the start of carpool
- There will be a designated spot reserved for the winner, pull up to your cone and park. Your child(ren) will be escorted to your car at the time of dismissal.
- The winner must have the pass decal hanging from their rearview mirror as well as register their license plate (up to 2 vehicles)
- If carpool has already started and cars are in motion, for safety reasons, you must join the carpool line
- The pass is effective 11/4/2019 through 5/27/2020